In the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, the Fleming Estate was one of the largest landed estates in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. The estate was left in trust by John E. A. Willis Fleming (1871-1949) for the benefit of succeeding generations of the Willis Fleming family. Much of the estate’s landholdings were sold after the Second World War. Today the remaining properties and rights are owned and managed by Willis Fleming Enterprises Limited.


For general enquiries, email For specific property enquiries, please contact the estate’s representative directly:

Mr Andrew Bays
The Old Dairy
Winchester Hill
Sutton Scotney
Winchester  SO21 3NZ
telephone 01962 763 900
Download full contact details

Willis Fleming Enterprises Limited is incorporated in England and Wales, Registration Number 2592486 and has Registered Offices at Old Printers Yard, 156 South Street, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 2HF.


For the history of the family and estate, please see the Willis Fleming Historical Trust website, or direct enquiries to

2016 Willis Fleming Enterprises Limited & Willis Fleming Family Trusts.